Digital Marketing Workshop (Facebook + Email Marketing)
Do you struggle to get better engagements and reach on Facebook? Or more opens and clicks in your Email Marketing Campaigns? Join The Good Designers for our "Develop a Digital Marketing Campaign" workshop where you will learn the mechanics and growth hacks in both Facebook and Email Marketing.
What am I going to get from this course?
Gain valuable skills, such as the capability to develop a digital marketing campaign on Facebook and MailChimp by the end of the course, and push your business and career forward!
• Learn what posts will work on Facebook Organically
• Learning how to grow your Email list, and how you can nurture your Email list.
• Learn why Design is an important strategy in all marketing materials
• We will teach you how to design graphics that will convert
• Learn what type of Copy will convert your leads
By the end of the course, you will learn how to make Facebook and Email Marketing work for you and your business. This course will change the way you market on Facebook and Emails, giving you a better perspective and give you results from these marketing efforts.
a) Facebook Marketing Component: 3.5 Hours
• Design a Facebook cover (graphic)
• Design a Facebook post (graphic)
• Learn about why organic reach is better than paid reach in your Facebook Marketing Campaigns
• Learn about Facebook best practices
• Design, develop and create your very own Facebook Campaign
• Consultation with the Trainer on improving your Post / Ad
b) Email Marketing Campaign Component: 3.5 Hours
• Learn why Email Marketing is crucial in your business
• Learn how you can grow and nurture your email list
• If you do not have an email list, learn how you can start building your email list
• Learn about best practices, tips and insights to Email Marketing
• Learn to create graphics for your Email Campaigns
c) Consultation, Question & Answer with Trainer : 0.5 Hours
* This workshop is Skills Future Claimable *
If you would like to use Skills Future Credits for this workshop, please email us directly at email@example.com as Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future Credits.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY THE GOOD DESIGNERS
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder and Chief Learning Officer at The Good Designers.
She founded her very first start up in 2010. Till date she has founded 3 companies, and has helped numerous start ups and business owners in their journey of finding and making a meaningful presence online.
Bringing with her 7 years of entrepreneur experience, she is passionate about both design and digital marketing. This led to the birth of The Good Designers, a social enterprise that not teaches both the public and beneficiaries (i.e. youths at risk) during their school holiday programs.
The Good Designers aims to empower non-profits and fellow social enterprises with the digital knowledge through our workshops and training.
Every good product or service needs to be known, and this can be done when powered with the right online marketing knowledge and tools for growth to succeed.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 5 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
4. What are my transport options getting to the event?
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk (Exit A, to Queen's Street)
Bugis (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement at $2 per hour.
Take action today!
Start creating good Facebook and Email Marketing Content for your business, TRIPLE your engagements and DOUBLE your conversions on your digital marketing efforts by the end of our workshop!
9:30 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4
Regular Price Tickets SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- 180261 Singapore